Monday, August 10, 2009

Pray it...and wish it~

Kinda Busy for these few days...

31st of July '09 :

My grandmum was broke her right leg bone~ and it's all done by my STUPID FELLA cousin!
i reli cant understand, a 7 yrs old kid...shall i judge his attitude as NONSENSE or DELIBERATELY?
Did Anyone can sit aside pretend as ntg since u pushed dwn an old lady ?!? Wellnigh impossible,rite?!
I cant figure out my cousin tat he did so! he is totally a FElla cousin for me..yay! i knew he stil a KID!
bt plz ignore tis reason! he stole money and yet spit to my grandmum~ FUCKS! *forgive me to say so*
i hate him deeply...


C it? tats my grandmum~ i knw she's pain bt nvr blame on my cousin or yell for her pain...



Grapes oweys her Favourite ^.^

she hav to bind up her leg for 2 weeks++
Its Hurt...

I dun wish my grandmum to bear the pain lik tat anymore~its true~ the very 1st time i saw she cry~ feel guilty for it ..y i cant be her side when tis Fucking Accident happen...
Well, i c through alot of 'Fake Faces' of The auntS, The UncleS...
i knw hw U guys treat my grandmum even she is urS mum~!
Mama oweys told me, Respect the older and being the model for younger~ She did it..
^^ i gained much frm it~ i love my mother,i respect her much... Sry for my mistakes...

Pray for me, plz~

1 comments:

SuLee a.k.a. miLkie said...

yeap dear..will pray for ur popo...
hope she'll recover asap...

and ur cousin really........... ==''