Thursday, August 27, 2009

The 2nd post of today~

lolx...sry baby, i lost all my photos in my camera~i din mean to dlt it bt careless~
Went to Malacca for one day trip together v baby and his auntS....
many of them wrk for ING.. firstly, i feel childish with their song..
一只手指头阿,一只手指头阿,变变变, 变成小毛虫~
两只手指头阿,两只手指头阿,变变变, 变成小白兔~ until 10 fingers stil can 变变变~
whole bus passengers were follow it and very happy nia~end up myself follow them to do so..found myself enjoy it too~~i recorded dwn v my camera :( bt i lost it...so cant upload noh...


luckily i use my hpn captured some photos..TeeHe :)
here we go...Baby nid to come fetch me in the early morning~ 7.15am hav to reach kepong~
yuhoo, i cant slp well for the whole night, so nervous~ duno wats wrong v me... dress up myself in a speed and wait for my sleepy baby~


moving towards..we r in the super high speed~spot baby's
concentrate face? hehe! *sry tat the photo is so blur*
in baby's car~
yay, we reached dy...GuaiLan FAce :)

Lot of aunty uncles in the bus lo...jz few of them r teenagers~sigh...the bus aircon is soooooo damn COLD~!


in the corner of the bus with the beauty sunshine ^^


♥~Here's some photos of me and my baby~♥


The weather is HOT...and i was so Sweat~ :(
so i decide to tie up my hair...
my aunty look...ignore it if u dun like it.. :Pim JiNJiN..
This natural effect was so nice..i like tis photo..
He's my sleeping beauty~ muaks..

This the picture i like the most...baby's CHU... i knw myself looks YUCKs , so i oredi make it blur..hehe~ nearly 2am oli reach home, baby stil hav to wake up at 4am on the nex day...pity him...muakz...a flying kiss for u, baby~ phew~~~

0 comments: