Sunday, August 16, 2009

Gathering Nite..

15/08/09
S1 stand for Stil one~ Agree with tat? lolx..
Finally, all of us hav to attend ourself at YuZhok house tonite... yipee~ Excited for it...
Well, susu and me went to danial's house 1st since heavy raining out there...

Tis is the most paiseh 1..YipLam~
Both naked and a TopMan sitting bside of them :)
See it? Francis~ u r so Man @@
In a damn sudden,we heard some BIZZZZZ sounds~ We found out tat the plug beside of the tv is goin to explode soon~ omg..! so well, its the show time for those Gentlemen...
Spot it? the hand tat pushing onwards to Francis's Butt
belongs to Mr siew Hong~ *sigh*
on the processing~
Around 6somting, all of us hav to get our ass move to YuZhok's House...
:) yay yay! Let's Begin the Party Onnn.... yooO~!
1st captured of me and ChiErr.. she complained
bout her face looking was not tat nice..
so~ this is our 2nd captured~ Dear Milkie Susu and me~
oppS...she's staring at me~ kia kia!
Jupiter,JiN,Milkie,Anis
The Barbaque Gang..
Spot my Kacau face? haha! im follow the
advertisement of Guiness Beer 250 years~
Hey~..
Since im a driver, bt nt very well in Motor,
so...i want them to teach me~ yay!
Four of them were the August Baby~ k3k3!
Happie Bdayyyy~thx for susu sponsor the cake..
yummy ^^
And tis fella Envy tat he's not be feeded~
birthday BabyBoyy..
Feed u back,Boy!
DearSusu and me(with the hairband of aunty)
After the party, we gt ntg to do bt gamble..Kissing game can said~ haha!
and Snaps was the DAmn Funny game of the nite! SyokNya~
hahas!
again...my pale face :(
The group picture of us! Showing out my pale face gain..
Ignore my face but not others..^^
a nite tat i reli get myself enjoy v u guys~ i like it ...i like our gathering without any races distinguish and gossip..
i miss our days in 5S1, i miss when all of us getting punishment frm discipline teacher and many of tat~
Ish..Friendship will nvr END.. lolx!

0 comments: