Thursday, August 27, 2009

Bad Luck~

Oh gosh~ duno y so bad luck in this month~ * the spirit's festival *
my mum fell dwn since she's on the way to take the car at GH with the purppose of fetch my grandmum home ~well, mama wan me to send her to the nearest ' tit da' clinic.. - ORIENTAL - the name is..


he's definitely a FUCKING doctor! he looks lik a pervert stupid porcupine janitor jerk! damn him away frm tis clinic~ he jz keep turn my mum's hand even she screamed lik hell and he told us, one time is not reli enuf for tat,at least 4-5 times...wat he wan is jz MONEY $$$~ ok well~ we blif in him,the stupid freak dick!
Den my aunt suggested us go hospital for check up... Humans, plz trust in western medicine if u r dislocate~Finally, The doctor said mama's blood oredi stiffen and hav to absorp it out~ wat to do besides of operation?



The 1st day..spot my mum? spot her face? she's pain...and im goin to stay v her tonite~ take it when i was awake,din wash face,din brush teeth =X The 2nd day~ i stay v maMmi again ^^ she cant slp well for the wholenite~

C? haha, my trendy mum~

honey~CHU*

Baby oweys be my side :) seafood tomyam ordered by baby.. Baby bring me for ice kacang since im so addicted to ice tat nite~
so delicious lo, bt very spicy :(
i prefer ice kacang~ kekeke!

the 3rd day...i slp in hospital..stil the same,nvr brush my teeth yt :)

Well, my mum was discharged frm hospital...wish everything will be fine~ im not reli wish to see someone else crying for the pain anymore~ i wan go temple pray pray liao :) Tehee~ good luck for me,good luck for mama,good luck for grandmum and everyones~

0 comments: