Sunday, August 30, 2009

Gathering

Almost 5 yrs din meet up with them, my lovely primary classmates~
Get shock while saw their faces, getting taller and prettier bt most of them seems like dunknw who am i and wondering y i sit together v them,sigh~* oh yah, im CHAI WUN CIN :)
Muahaha...
~Fuiiyoh~ was the 1st wrd we greed to each other, lol~ Great day bt abit lame..hehe
no wea to go since so bored and i decided to watch a movie bt some of them sat in the restaurant for 3 hours more, reli appreaciate them~ GENg YO...Ngek ngek ngek~
Here's the photo....


1st capture..
2nd capture..
3rd capture..
4th..
5thand the las group pic...
Q-en and me...in the toilet~
After gathering, went for movie v baby...Lolx,the 2nd movie~
Baby gav me a surprise gain~ he bought me somting and ask me nt to open it 1st~
Well, im not goin to listen to him...Hehe~ Photos To show again...
here it is~ the present~
Tis So ong gui hoh? haha
a present frm him...The little Piggie! Chu~*
its time to open it~ yay!
TaDang~~! AnnaSui Beauty Mirror~ omG~! shock me out and
i screamed loudly~ hou yeh!!!
im ur secret admirer :X
Take photo wit it on the spot...yes!!yes!!we r the oli customer in tis restaurant...GengYO~

*i gotta earn a lot of $$$~~ Rims and Sonic 12' woofer~ hoHo~ Love my Bro! Love my myvi*

0 comments: