Wednesday, November 11, 2009

ThRee Days Posts...

Been neglected my blog for some days since im nw addicted to the series movie
-Beyond The Realm of Conscience-
宫心计

Awesome for the story content goes by...Its all about the imperial concubines trying to intrigue against each other, resorting to deception and fraud with the purpose to take grate pride in winning the emperors favor..im totally falling in love with it...

Owh~back to the topic...

07/11/09
Mama bump into her grand niece * i think should call as tis* last few weeks..She brought us to some where else for some stuff~ Yo, humans, tat's a reli nice fashion town for me.. =)

on the way for it..
and im starting to perasan.. >.<
Music in me...
gadgets in my car..
McD Drive thru sticker..
this is the reason y my car stuck in
there for some minutes...
Spot it?? so jam~~!
ISH...i hate jamming...
Goin to Reach soon..
Lol...Nvr take much picture of tat day
since the weather is too hot out there..=(

8/11/09
The very 1st time for me and babyboyy goin to bowling together, ngek ngek ngek!
Oh gosh,i had made a bad decision tat day...nvr though tat my leg was so itchy without wearing any socks~
CAUTIONS!!
The shoes are f*cking dirt,a pair of sock is necessary for it..

FiFi Vs Jin
contestant number 1~
vi vit, clap hands...
1.
2.
Ush!
My turn..
1.
2.
3.

The winner drop to JiNJiN...tats me! yeppii..


9/11/09
Attend for my class lik wat i did often...and im being Xiu Juan's model..
She's trying to draw something special on my face bt looks like a fox~ Ah wuuu~~~

Tehee =)
she cant fit her time,so...just oli my eyes..
bt it looks Cool~
this ah jie sat beside of me...and keep on
bili bala over ther~ lol
EeE...Wat dak!
The couple of the day =)
10/11/09
Something silly happened...Totally screw my mind up and spoil my mood~
Y those gossipy cant stop to ruin others? Oh gosh~ u r with long-tongued...

='(
my honey was not smiling on tat day...
=(
Lol...Baby knew im not tat happy
and come over to accompany me~
well, baby hav to cook something for me tonite
since he wan me smile =)
yeah yeah~~!! TeHeee...
Baby's 1st time to cook for girl..
I am the one! yeah!
Victory is mine...
hmmph~
so happy to c ur face again..
Add on the egg..
Chef of mine...
haha!! Bao qing Tian~!
This is it..
Taste some...

Its huge~~ Eggyolk!
i love Egg...^^
Im so Full...
waiting..?
c?? im finished it..
Its glad for me to catch up ur face while every sad moment..
Ur silly Smile oweys is my incredible courage~ Love u baby..

2 comments:

Tree said...

Leng Baby, why you delete the box? nevermind,i can chat at here, wish you don't mind.
you know i can't sleep well since i keep on thinking about whether you got reply me or not, i am hungering for your reply, please, i wish we can be a truely friend before getting into a relationship.
Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Huh Tree?????