Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Exclaimed For it...

My baby was reli lack of time since he get his ass move in to the Sucks Building~
Wondering y my babyboyy oweys OT~
*Wrking for a short period was a part of baby's assignment,perhaps it was inevitable =(*

u reassure me~
my room..
tats my little cob, Tehee =)
Skinny him..
Looks cool huh?
Yaya, admit tat~ u r cool in tis pic~
Lol,im ur conqueror~ haha!
Heavy rain out ther~in baby's ride...
Kacau
-.-
The theme for 1u..
Waving ** bt nice.
mirror of the world~ =X
Acting nia...
Myself > baby > soh ju ju
^3^
Tis is Ah Fuk's hand~ sigh...
No Smoking...^^
smokers everywea.. aiks..
bt humans, sometimes ppl smoking nt reli mean tat cz of
someone else or traumatics~its ridiculous to say so..
So please, dun take this the wrong way~
Injudicious kids no fight,no bleed~ Peace..VeeVee =)
He's so Wet.. bt funny in tis pic..
the lighting effects in poppy..
Gorgeous rite?
enjoying their swimming..lol
jason and ah fuk..
Three of them..
Something's up tat day,bt nt reli wanna state it out~
U oweys my little meek baby~ Hug u...

0 comments: