Friday, November 6, 2009

Nothing Special.

I saw tis happened when i back frm my lunch...
A Dog was trying to eat a chicken~~ GOSH...

Andy was trying hard to let go the chicken
since it havent die yet...
The killer @.@
it's husband...i think~ =X
came over and kepo kepo..haha~!
Silly dog~

Went for my dinner at saisaki..=D
its traffic jam...@.@
The nite is stil crowded...lol..
Yah..im reach..
call for reserve if interested..
Tis bear is belong to Ling jie~ lol
i like it so much..i wanna hang something on my fon~
Emm..
Somebody asked me a reli good question yesterday...
What should a couple hav to do har?
Izit must oweys sweet in love?? or Argue everyday??
Bt tat's doesn't mean the real good way to treat and argue everyday might be the end of the day~ Sigh...**
Ain't tats a fate for a couple grew to know each other better and better?
Mayb there's someday hav to share a life apart mutually =)
Love with no hesitate , without any leap of faith...This is the way we love...
Apparently i found one in my life...Tehee =) I love tis so much~~~

0 comments: