Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Rampai Sta1~

Had a meet with all my Darls~ all of them stil wondering y i col everybody as bAybii tat nite, even myself oso dunknw y *sigh*

Aya Darl drove me and ethan babi to Sta1 since both of us wanna feel the speed of aya's car~ WoW, she can drive very well in manual~ Admire to those manual driver loh..i knw myself sucks in manual...*Stupid nut dumdum i am*
Back to the topic , here's the photos of the nite :-)

Humans, let jz begin with this picha....
~Found myself gt 60% looks lik a Rabbit~
im so Perasan *shame shame*
My little treasure deaR...
* Su Lee*
she's so in love at the moment~sweet v ur hubby yo~
Aya DarL so stunned v the Umbrella on my head..
Took tis at the toilet..
And oso tis 1~ lolx...
#.# haha~~ Stupid face looking...
Both of them look like brother?
i jz cant stop being a silly =.=
my Dear and DarL...They r my listener~
Heart them to the MAX MAX MAX...
hamster - Babi - Gu niang
Spot tis big kiddy~!
the pattern he sit like...the way he talks like...
haiz..
dun ignore urself being a kid lah~
Sei doi bao~
We jz cant stop laughing until i get fainted of it...
@.@
obviously, we r the Jimui-S... The immutable 1 ...!
muakz! ^m^
my 'mama' Lol..

The frenship nvr end even though we less contact to each other...Heart u girls for the rest of my life~ my bayBii~~~!

0 comments: