Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Ours 8th month..

14/10/09

Lot of thingy happen recently~But baby calm me dwn for everything~

No worries, no sorrows...

He said : Plz dun care on those ppl who tryin to ruin us~Nvr ever heed on them~ Im jz loving u ok?Even though there's someothers admire me or watever, useless for them to write love poets for me everyday or post something fresh in my fb, my oli heart oredi fall for u, i wont pay any attention on it~
GOSH~SWeet until my tears drop dwn...My babyboyy...
in baby's carcar~
accompany him to wrk...
on the way -.-
my smile and my teeth~
Now X Future Love.
-Wanted-
While waiting the dirty babe bathing~
Baby gav me a real big shock~
Geh geh si said wan put something to bonnet, den?
Took tis box out and ong gui gui looked at me~
LOl, im very sure its a bear inside~haha!
anyway, im so disspointed when he told me he didnt buy anything for me
he jz wanna gv me a big surprise~ lolx...
End up with my happy silly Smile =) Yuhoo
dine in at Chilis around 10.30 -.-
either dinner or supper...
C? i brought tis little BiiBii oso...
The same pose ...bt nt the same seat~
baby,u jz cant ignore urself to be SNOOPY's bro~
We ordered these..
Let's check out his face expression~
Baby : This burger So huge oo? EeE~
Baby : Come! eat tis~ French fries~ hmmph~!
Baby : duwan duwan lo~ i eat myself~
Wuhoo~ Yum Yum~~
Here is the Box..
The 1st bearbear..
I will hug u everynite together v my honey~ Sweetdream~
You're oweys the one who make me upside dwn...
u make me laugh like hell bt let my tears drop dwn sometimes...
Nevermind babe...A promise frm u, i blif myself wont drop any tears... TeHee =)

5 comments:

LACE said...

so sweet huh!never let it stop!

Laura said...

I oso ate the same dish at Chilis bfr. Very nice. Nyum nyum...

JiNJiN said...

Lace, thx for it~!

JiNJiN said...

Laura jie~ which dish u ordered?

Laura said...

The one u ordered. Hmm... Spicy honey cipotle chicken crispers.