Thursday, October 15, 2009

Mid-Autumn FestivaL

HumanZ~ Finally i get my pictures frm Baby's lappie~ yuhoo~
Accompany baby go SW for some stuff den hanging around at PAV~ OMg, traffic jam everyweA and those traffic policeS were so NOOB~ They can jus directed us to the no way *sigh*



Jz like a Tender feeling of lover ^@^

And im ur precious little treasure~* LOLx...



Baby's car goin to be 'Enough' soon, BHP oweys the best choise *.*

He Likes to pose =.=
Can u feel the speed? =) It jz oli 70km/j

H3He, Brandon-my cousin fetch us to the restaurant since both of us duno wea is it~

He's my beloved cousin~ BRANDON
Baby and Brandon~
Grandmum oweys be pampered by him,my uncle~
hrr hmm, after few glasses of red wine,
his eyes red lik tis.. @@
BabyLOVE
Daddy~*
Mammi and i... ^.^
Daddy and gorgor~ do them look alike
My family...
The Family... *.*
the same pattern..lolX~
Grandmum and aunt~
popo~ *m*
After the dinner, all of us back to aunt's hsz for the 月光会~ Home sweet home ^^

Tanglong~ hehe!
Babe..
OurS..
Look at the mango~ its huge~
on the processing... slurps~
My babi bro~likes to kacau me 1...lolx!
C his kacau kacau pose~ CUTE~
pomelo is my favourite ^^ and red wine too ..hehe
I like tis very much~i knw im 38~haha!
The 'ah sam' and the pity~
Yoyo~REdwine~
Funny loh~
Tis leg belong to the kacau 1~
hahahahahaha~~~ SPEEchLess~
the las pic i took be4 i went to the other place.

On my way to u...
Kawan~ with my half face..Tehee~
Her Super Hamsap DOG~!!
Her Bro..likes to ply fire..ISH~
The Foods and kawan...lolx
haha~ spot her face~so dak yi~~
it was a wonderful nite gather v mua family~i like the moon, i like the faceS...
-EnD-

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol....my face look so nob @.@ dont knw want am i thinking tat time =.=

Laura said...

Ur gor gor n daddy look like pancakes. Same shape. Like father, like son. U n mummy oso same. Like mummy, like daughter. Happy family!

JiNJiN said...

haha~ kawan..i knw~ tat time im on the fon with joanne~ u was stunned for something~

JiNJiN said...

== laura jie...u so funny hoh~~ same family mah..sure same luu~~ hoho~

Laura said...

Not necessary de. But of coz it's best to look similar.