Tuesday, June 16, 2009

-.-

Anyone can tell me wats the point of love?
Every of my frens around me were in the same situation...


BREAK UP!!


it just scared me...they used to tell me hw good thier bf threat them, bt y will end up lik tat?
Reli hard to figure out wat the BOYS thinking about~
*sigh*
las las day i contact back v one of my bestie~ we din get in touch for N months i think~
we just shared alot of things..gossip and non-stop chitchat+ing~
the feeling was stil the same..nvr ever break dwn our frenship~ Yay^^


Well, i was worry for her...the boy was playing a fool v her! damn him 99~~!
she did ntg and he just throw her away without any reason..
hate tis kind of boy...HEARTLESS~~!
Indeed, im the most lucky 1 =D


p/s : kawan, u hav to chill up~
p/ss : love cha baby~

0 comments: