Monday, June 1, 2009

FAtty Dayy...

31/05/09

Fulala~~while my FiFi fetching me to skul, i was lik BLUR+ing..
Soooooo sleepy T__T
watever...and the only thing that shocked me out was a book frm an Indian shop...
its superb damn TOUCHING~~~! well well well..im sob+ing after read it..
u knw, human is made frm affection =D
so, dun despise on me moreover im a GIRL~~ * im not a ham bao *

^^ After havin our lunch at BOSTON-Soho,kl...
heading to 1U for the present of my dear...
hanging around all the shops and Finally we get something looks damn CUTE for her..
keke!!
baby get his own war booty oso ^^ nice nice..
home about 9++...and baby hlp me manicuring nia~~keke!
Life ends when you stop dreaming,
hope ends when you stop believing and love ends when you stop caring.
So dream hope and love...Makes Life Beautiful~~

0 comments: