Monday, June 29, 2009

Exhausted...Morning...

since i have to make up for someone at 4am,baby and i decided not to slp for the whole night~
Bravo rite? my black circle eyes goin to be darker and darker~ *sob*


after dinner v my family, hanging out to no wea for killing our time~ swt...
around 3++am, reached home and get ready for heading to Jelatek....
well, i knew my FiFi was tired...he slept when i go for SIRAM~
bt i wake him up in heedless ...=P
He's worried bout me for walking alone to take my car in the EARLY MORNING~~
yiPEE~~~He drive me there~~~ huiyeh~~~

Finished everything about at 7++am...my eyes goin to be as a ruler soon...
tired + sleepy + starving...
As a common sense, Human Being cant slp well if starving...
so,we goin to eat DIMSUM~~~


TIRED..
My babi BabyFiFi * Cute nia *
Thx for your accompany...muakz!!

0 comments: