Friday, March 20, 2009

Gathering

Finally...
My little best dude come back frm NS... * susu *
and wat to do? GATHERING~~~
yay yay!!! i love it~~~


Eating + zilian


@.@
2 soh poh..xD


MS Yong...^^


my dear~ i do miss u sososo much~!


3 KP...

Susu , Ethan N me

My dear..JiN and Ayaka




hmm..reli enjoy the moment v u guys...so funny + happy~~
hope tat we can keep it up as long as we can...




Bb come join me for a while




its tiring..=.=

Friendship happens in that special moment when someone reaches out to another,
trusts, comforts, believes in another and makes a special difference that no one else can make.

3 comments:

Ayaka Wong said...

my photo so "wat tat "

mik0_♥ said...

we wang wang ~
lenglui ~
:x

SuLee a.k.a. miLkie said...

i ♥ u...
muakz!! xD
next time meet again... ^^