Saturday, March 7, 2009

chandran nite..

hmm~~thought tat wanna watch movie v BB las nite ..'Watchmen' was the last show...ish ish~~ oli left the front row seats.. NVM lor~duwan watch jo lo...

* sad nia *
Hohoho!While walk back to car park,i saw a Toyota Alphard v a ' KDU College' logo in front of BB's car~~~xD
syok-nya~~~~ntg to do,rite? hmm, let me adjust adjust ur wiper..kekeke!
wat a surprise is..BB told me gt a guy slept in the car and was awake by me..OMG!!!
Tis Guy so Blur la~he din realize his car geh wiper was 'standing up' joh loh..
* sry man *

WEA TO GO???....Chandran..~.~
BB asked micmic come out oso..
Cute MicMic~
Wow~~a lot of 'mata Qie' ronda around there~~~
mayb they knw im goin to Chandran..* perasan bit *
Den the funny ah neh neh take order frm us xD
Hou yeh!! Longan Ice^^ my favourite..
~I love tis pic~
em,let me count count...BB ate joh three longans bt stil wanna blame on me..bad bad T.T
finish my longan bt not means finish the drinks..aihz~ not interested v the water...
jz leave it there loh..


NTG to do again,rite?
hehehe! let me make some cocktail la~
Longan Water + Soy Sauce + pepper + milo
in the processing~
EeE~~~ i found out the soy sauce so 'geli'~~~~
gt somting inside..DIRTY~~~!
FUA~~
Saw a gang of high class bit geh 'mat lempit' v thier Beloved Motor ...
wah~~so fast,man!! aihz...better close my eyes..* no eye c *
Hope God Bless Them lah~
Reach hum joh luu..emm..
BB~
Miss U..and..Sweet Dreams..

3 comments:

Felix said...

yer B~
u dint for the whole night rr?
omg ...
hmph.. next time don`t lar.
i will felt guilty de r,i slp like a pig while b working there ..
ish..
thn b rest more lar,awake jor oli text me ba = )

Ayaka Wong said...

= = '....
kencing manis

Felix said...

haha !!!!!!!
lol