Wednesday, March 4, 2009

dear my leng leng~

lolx! some1 was *cemburu* after reading my blog ~
keep on make noise at there..complain tis complain tat..>.<>



Miss Ayaka..xD
she's kinda funny + Kepo + caring + loving girl...
errm..errm..darling....
should i say...thx jesus? xD haha!


the only thing tat i nvr regret to b in tis S*cks school....

...Meet u up in every crazy moment...
...Non-stop laughing 2gether v u...
...Solve my every problem v ur genius idea...
AND
*...a piece of tissue frm u when im crying...*


We did argue b4..somemore din talk to each other for a long period~
mayb its a great timing to proof tat hw important a frendship stand for..
and yet, we r best dude right nw...no more argue bt oweys zat me >.<


AJ corner xD
-cola club-
-station 1-
-happy 4 seasons-
-feeling cafe-
-paparich-
-desa parkcity....waterfront-

*gonna updated soon*

2 comments:

Ayaka Wong said...

after reading ur post...
i just cant stop laugthing la !
hahaa ...
haha !
good good good ~
damn love u neh ~
no wasted my love !
muakz~ haha ...

JiNJiN said...

love ...me?? #.#
darling~~i dream Jesus..and Jesus told me...hahahah xD
sry darling~~