Tuesday, September 8, 2009

An only Nite...

1st of all, thx God for blessing my Little Xisky reli fall in love with a boy...TeHee~
Baby and i went to Barce for her Boyfren's bieeday :)


glitter smile of my bou bui~
a little messy hair :(
i love White....
Bou bui and m3..
one of theONe...
nightmare is jz side of me...sexy lady >> Xisky
Her Bra so nice :)
i love jumper suit... Sweet with u..
JiN with Xisky and her Bf,Kelvin
He's a super kancil drifter...
lolx...i love tis pic~ Funny..
Sweet and sour Couple..
Baby-Love..
Me and Evelyn..
she's a good good girl and my listener.. hehe
Sexy back of Evelyn..
Baby looks nice in tis pic..bt nt me :(
hugging me tightly..
i gotta feeling...
a sleepy HengHeng..
he cant miss out frm my cam..
Gotcha~
Cute FaiFai...i lov to col him SohJuJu~
Hmm..

Tis little Sexy babe get drunk...bt stil remain her super cute pose..

Baby and i got no mood for tat nite.. Club Bored me out...i rather go for a movie bt nt for club :) *i wan watch Guai Tam and Final Destination..* u get me? Baby~ hehe!

2 comments:

Ayaka Wong said...

i got u ^ ^hahha

JiNJiN said...

=.= got wat...swt~