Thursday, September 17, 2009

Baby~*

Sigh, my lil baby stil gt an exam to sit on tml...feel pity to him~
* Exam + Assignment = Collegian *
H3H3, the very 1st time baby camcam together v me~
U're so Cute and Funny, chubby baby i hav~ muakz!
**B~~ u promise will go gaigai v me after ur exam de luu...i wait u ya~ after tml, we go TheGardens watch GuaiTam, cancan??? EeE~~~ Miss u a lot ^^

Starting to capture some PEraSan Photos through my camcam~ ngek ngek~
bt Humans, plz ignore my pajamas :)
Here's the Photo to Show ....

My lil Honey :)
the only one tat accompany me to slp for every nite...
the Stupid me~~ :-p
The normal 1~ hehe!! baby likes the normal me without any
make up~ me too ^.^
My bAbY LiTTle FeLix` tis my flying kiss for u...
gah yao in ur exam~ and dun get sick plz~~
Miss u badly..Muakz~~~~
-EnD-

0 comments: