Thursday, July 16, 2009

The SpeCial Triple Delight~!

allrite~Three Days Life being posted in 1 page~ngek ngek!

11st July 2009 :
Having dinner at BAR-B-Q PLAZA,Times Square with my beloved Mammi~

Mammi was looking at the menu..order order!!
* she is our GENIUS in my family *
The Value Sets and the prices are reasonable~
Err...stil ok la..nt reli yummy luu =X


12nd July 2009 :
Went to Kaki Corner Kafe with my babyyboy after my class~
h3h3~ Relax+ing while in baby's car~ * slp enuf *
Crowded with the HumanBeings..
Spot tat?? Wat a Crack-a-lacking watermelon juice's name~
*我的美人汁*
14th July 2009 :
Our 5th month anniversary~ ^^ yay yay...
Went for my movie-ICE AGE 3 at MidValley after having our 'super duper' ROMANTIC dinner at Gasoline,hulu langat hill~ wow!! i love tis movie! i cant stop laughing luu even my cool baby oso~ hohoho! its reli a funny movie~
Rating : ♥♥♥♥♥

The back seat of baby's car~ =X
i love Rock 'N' Roll~ muahaha!

2 little 'fella' being fools with the tickets...Any Differencens??
lolx! The Bunny~
Yay^^ i wanna upload tis photo for a longlong time ago...
i love tis so much u knw? im cool with it!! Check tis out!!
lolx!! u're my Woman and im ur Man! hahah!
Baby...happy 5th month anniversary~
Honey oweys love puppy! muakz....

2 comments:

If I am yr boYz said...

nice lor ur blog ..
since no body support ur this post ..
i be the first one ~
hohox ~

JiNJiN said...

haha,thx dear~