Tuesday, July 7, 2009

ErHem~~ Heading to Pavilion v mama with the purpose of buyin present for my Bro~ spending Alot of Money..$$$...

We get our ass into FOREVER 21~Money Fly away in a sudden..Rm400 gone away...
h3h3, im nt reli enuf $$ to pay for it la...so mama bought for me =D

The nx on will be the KLCC since i wanna buy RMK foundation~ yipee~~
mama bought for me again~ yes yes! Thx mama~

oh Yeah! Madam Kwan...love tis restaurant so damn much! so we dine in there~

BabyFifi joined us for the dinner and 3 of us ordered nasi bojari~

worth anot??Rm 20.50 jz oli for a nasi bojari? lolx~~

baby and i shared an ice-kacang~ bt stil cant finish it =( ***BECAUSE of my FiFi already ate 5 pieces of chickens...Syok?rite? haha...he told me tat he wont eat chicken for 1 week...lolx!
Ice Kacang / ABC
its Cendol...mama's favourite~

here we go~~~ our Main Dishes~ NASI BOJARI~~
after the dinner...i hav to attend myself for my super bestie gathering...My dear Susu goin to stay in hostel nx week...SoB...Tis might be the last gathering...
This photo taken by SUSU... nice rite?
* Click to enlarge *

lolx~tis pic looks CUTE~
Sweetie Pie~
nice catch up~



allrite..after chill wit my deardear in station1 -> cola club, my lovely cousin asked me for yum'cha' in Station1 AGAIN~ omg~ haha! the stupid manager of Station1 (Genting Klang ) was a big damn idiot~ Gila liao! Played some Disco Remix songs in the middle of the nite~ im totally crazy mad for it~ beh tahan loh...luckily a waitress switched it to another songs.. but its useless~
the crazy foolish manager go on it and increased the bass effect~ wat the H~ ...
Tired + Mad...well, mama be the boss tat nite~ ish! mama reli spend alot ~~~ heartpain!
ZzZ..

0 comments: