Saturday, May 9, 2009

The Next day...^^

05/05/2009 ( Tuesday ) Cola Club

Since aya darling and my bday close to each other, so we decide to celebrate at the same day...

Heading to JJ together v MR Ethan so as to buying the present for my aya DArling~
hmm~ 1st station was MEMORY LANE and the nx on precisely LOVELY LACE..

OMG~~ The smell was seriously....URGHH!!!
its horrible terrible ill-smelling.... Faint + Dizzy + Giddy~~~
T__T
Searching for the present and cover my nose with my hands..
looks lik...very unrespect the shop,rite? =X i gt no choice..

Finally, i found it~~



TA DANG~~~~


The Bday Card~
Attn : MR Ethan
I stil remember which 1 is u ...which 1 is me~


The piglet to u frm Felix N Jinjin
photos taken by aya Darling
FUUUU~~~~im rushing actually..goin back home about 7pm..
and we reserved for 8.30pm..
GOSH~~~ i hv to done my housewrk quickly...and dress up myself in 1 and half hour time ~~
the rush rush day i had...
== soOOO unfortunately...i get stuck by my own lovely watch ...so damn..SHIT~~!
hav to rush to JJ again to fix my watch...gao dim everything...and its already 10++
Wat the... RUSHING~~~~
COLA CLUB ,GENTING KLANG

Ex-classmate~ add on baby~ ^^
2nd captured~*
The Great Dudes i hav..
muakz muakz!!!
Kadet Polis ^^
Peace...i love tat~
Bb seems lik Acting LC~
KP again..^^
The Bro...YAng~
Zhuan Quan ..( the fan blowing my hair )
wishing..
FOOOOs....

The Best Kawan...DARLING~~
Belongs to me...AYA DARLING~muakZ!



The present we gave to each other...lolx!!!
gt a little bit bored tat nite..and some argue...mayb u r rite, we all r nt the same channel..
i realize it after the party...sry about tat~
anyway, wish aya darling happy belated birthday~

0 comments: