Thursday, April 9, 2009

Its meant to b..

A song tat oli for u...
*~written in the star~*


i knw u've been very suffer~ chill up...

i''ll be there for u oweys whenever u felt

lonely~ Apologize for every of my mistakes that make u unhapi..

a promise frm me couldnt bring u a smile~

bt i'll try my best to achieve it no matter hw hard it is...

im goin to b 18 soon..its time for me to do so~ i'll taking a very very good care of u~


NO MORE ARGUE, NO MORE CRYING, BE PEACE~!
my life was glamorous cause of u...im appreaciate ur caring for me~
Stay in my heart deeply forever n ever..

2 comments:

Felix said...

B....
i felt i hv thousand words inside my heart wanna to tell u but..
i just dunoe start from where~
is ok , u dint did any mistakes actualy, i appreciate what u had try to do for me,
i dint blame u before like i do tell u before ~

B~ i love you more than everything*

just being urself back ~
i love the natural look of you ^^

Cos when I look at my life
How the pieces fall into place
It just wouldn''t rhyme without you
When I see how my path
Seem to end up before your face
The state of my heart
The place where we are ~

^^
felix is falling in love with the jin jin pig xD

Anonymous said...

lolz... ~.~"